Welcome to the Office of
Dr. Julet Hutchens
Your Parker Chiropractor
Welcome to my Office and Website!
I will be out of the office from Tuesday, November 9 through Thursday, November 18th. I will be back on the office treating patients on Friday, November 19. I will be working the week of Thanksgiving Week as well. My husband, Eddy was selected as one of four Wheelchair Bowlers to be on Team USA and represent the United States in the World Championships in Dubai. I get to be his assistant!
My Office is OPEN and I am seeing patients! And, I am taking NEW Patients! Please look at my website page that shows all of the Health Insurances of which I am a preferred Provider. If you don't have Health Insurance, I have very competitive Self-Pay fees!
I plan on keeping a regular weekly schedule of seeing patients Tuesday through Saturday. Hours each day may be modified due to the number of patient appointments. So I am not keeping set hours each day.
Please call my office (or email me) for an appointment and availability. I will always do my best to get you the soonest appointment available! Most of the time, it can be the same day!
At this time, I am requiring that all patients wear a mask while in my office, and I have hand sanitizer available as you walk in the door. I will be taking as many precautions as I can in my office to keep you and me safe.
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns about anything you are currently experiencing, and I will reach out to you as soon as possible.
****On a side note:
The Group Fitness instructors of the Parker Recreation Center, which includes myself, have gotten together to teach VIRTUAL FITNESS CLASSES for Zoom. Go to the Parker Recreation Center Website to see the daily schedule and how to log on to Zoom. In addition, many of these Live Classes are being posted on Youtube.com under the Parker Rec Center Channel. Looking forward to seeing you there!
By the way, I teach Virtual Mat Pilates on Thursdays (9:45 a.m. - 10:45 a.m) and Saturdays (11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.).
Stay Safe and Healthy!
Dr. Julet Hutchens is accepting new patients. For more information or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Hutchens, please call 303-805-1116 or EMAIL her today at email@example.com!
She is a Preferred Provider on most Healthcare Insurances. And she offers Affordable Cash Fees for those without insurance, along with Affordable Cash Plans for the whole family!
The most important aspects of Dr. Hutchens' Chiropractic Care:
- She spends time with her patients. Your first initial treatment is about an hour and subsequent visits are 20 to 30 minutes. If you need to get in and out quickly, she can do that, too.
- Each visit is tailored to you and what you need. She treats each patient as a unique person, and her treatment reflects that.
- She knows many different adjusting techniques from gentle, easy adjusting to more manual types of adjusting. This allows her the flexibility to treat people of all ages, from babies through 90-year olds and all ages in between.
- She offers No-Pressure Chiropractic care. Whether you prefer to follow a treatment plan or you prefer to make an appointment as needed, you will never feel an obligation from Dr. Hutchens. She only wants you to feel better! And you are in charge of your healthcare!
- Dr. Hutchens works by appointment only. She does not take walk-ins. The reason for this is the personal attention she gives each patient, and the time she takes with each patient.
Dr. Hutchens is committed to addressing your unique needs, whether you are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, or even muscular tightness and tension. You may be searching for pain relief after an accident, or injury, or if you suffer from specific conditions like migraines, fibromyalgia, or arthritis. Chiropractic is not a one-shot miracle, but many of her patients experience some relief after just a few visits.
Dr. Hutchens is always upfront about what she can provide and if it will help you. If there is a good fit, she will advise you on a plan of action to get you out of pain and stay pain-free.
If you have not been to a chiropractor before, Dr. Hutchens is an excellent Chiropractor with who to 'try' it out. If you want to find out more, please EMAIL or call Dr. Hutchens to receive the answers to your questions. She also welcomes referrals of your friends and family.
Dr. Julet Hutchens
10521 S. Parker Rd, Suite C
Parker, CO 80134